Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oopsie Daisy ...




So, it was inevitable ... I AM from Texas and have NEVER driven in snow before. To be quite honest, I'm suprised I made it this long. But yes, the snow finally got the best of me. This morning on my way to work I accidentally slammed on my brakes as a car in front of me was fishtailing - sending me into the ditch and the other car on his jolly way. Luckily, I was a mile from home and Pete, so he came to rescue me. I am thankful that I wasn't hurt and that I didn't hit another car. We are waiting to see the damage that I caused so cross your fingers that it is just a couple of scratches and not something serious. The cop that stopped to help me confused me by telling me that it was a "no parking zone" and then told me he was going to write me a ticket because I went OU (apparently a TX fan)! At least I got my first wreck out of the way. Hopefully I learned my lesson and will now be a snow-driving machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment